Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Meow has released their Black Friday discounts now! They’ve also got a new collection called Midnight Clear, and their Xmas Shoppe is open. Song of Old – satiny, aged vintage green Cloven Skies – warm bronzed russet with copper iridescence and a soft metallic finish (more metallic than sparkly) Midnight Clear – inky indigo blue … read more
Question of the Week: What beauty item(s) are you most happy to have purchased before it was discontinued? Answer: Hm, I’m not sure! I can’t think of any holy grail item that’s been discontinued. How about you? Lipglossiping – injects some fun into her beauty routine with Urban Decay’s latest mini-palette! Gouldylox Reviews – This … read more