Follow Me on Pinterest
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
- Hunny Bun Review
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Illamasqua Skin Base Review and Swatches
- Illamasqua Paranormal Collection is Live
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
Sunday I put together a nice look with softer colors that are really more appropriate for Spring. I wanted to wear OCC Belladonna lip tar, which I think is a flattering shade of violet on me.
I’ve got a few Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales listed here. I’ll keep adding to the list as I see things that I like. Please feel free to email me if you think there’s a sale that I should share! Dorian & Dahl Perfumery All bottles will be $9.75 plus 2 free samples! Geek … read more
Friday night I was cordially invited to visit with Le Métier de Beauté in Neiman Marcus at International Plaza in Tampa. After finding out that Le Métier de Beauté is cruelty-free, I agreed to go. I asked Judi to accompany me. Le Métier de Beauté means “the craft (or art) of beauty”, as in a … read more
Saturday we had a Fall Dinner Party to attend. I ended up putting this look together because I wanted to wear OCC Femme lip tar. I wanted the light pink echoed on the eyes. I tried to do it with Urban Decay SWF but I needed a slightly deeper pink, so I blended Sugarpill Birthday … read more