Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 29, 2012
Since I love my new red hair, I wanted to do a Fire and Ice look. This is what I came up with. I used a lot of Sugarpill (affiliate link), Fyrinnae and Inglot.
tarte Cosmetics is on sale at Hautelook! (affiliate link) You know I love the lipsurgence. I also love their gel eyeliners and powder blushes. They’ve got a lot of sets available. I highly recommend the highlighter and brush duo. Go forth and get pretties!
Recently I picked up butter LONDON Two Fingered Salute from their Friends & Family Sale. I had never seen a nail polish color exactly like it before. It’s a color that that reminds me a bit of the Statue of Liberty. It’s described as a muted, patinaed green crème with copper microglitter.