Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
I recently received Makeup Geek Lemon Drop shadow to review and I wanted to incorporate it into a look. I decided to go for a Fall leaves look and grabbed burgundy, orange and gold to work with it.
TGIF! I’ve had a busy week this week. I saw my Dermatologist about my rosacea yesterday. My skin is looking good! She tweaked my medication and put me on the cream version of Metrogel. I also saw the Dentist. That was far less fun I’ve got an appointment next week to get some cavities fixed. … read more