I wanted to wear BftE Dragonslayer again. I just love this shade with my eye color! Today I mixed it with a coppery shade, Illamasqua Bronx and a teal, Illamasqua Intense. I used Inglot AMC 53 to deepen the crease.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Use a pencil brush to apply Inglot AMC 53 deeply in the lower crease, following the contour of the eye socket and elongating it out into a slight cat eye shape.
- Use a smudge brush to apply Illamasqua Intense to the lower lash line, having it meet with Inglot AMC 53.
- Take a soft angled crease brush to apply Illamasqua Bronx to the upper crease and browbone, blending downwards on top of Inglot AMC 53.
- Using a flat brush, pat BftE Dragonslayer on the lid, inner v, and extend it out to fill in the cat shape.
- Line the upper lash line and waterline with Inglot Matte 77 Black Gel liner.
- Add mascara.
- Use Urban Decay Walk of Shame with a highlighter brush to highlight the browbone and soften Bronx on the browbone.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Inglot AMC 53 – deeply in crease, in a soft cat eye shadow
- Illamasqua Intense – lower lash line, extended out to meet 53
- Illamasqua Bronx – browbone and crease
- BftE Dragonslayer – lid, filled in the cat eye, inner v
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Inglot 77 Matte Black gel liner – upper lash line and waterline
- Million Dollar Brows Raven brow powder – to fill in brows
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1
- Mattesse Elite Nudity – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Vegan Finishing Powder
- OCC Melange Lip Tar
I just love Dragonslayer! I’ve got to try it with a purple next! What would you wear it with?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.