mI like this look in concept, but I think it would have looked better with a matte purple crease. Don’t get me wrong, I love BftE Love Potion #9 and it’s a brilliant shade, but it would have worked better layered on top. Also? My brows are in a sad state and they need to waxed. Now.
Make sure to prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer first. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply BftE Very Vanilla on the browbone, blending downwards. Use a soft brush to apply BftE Love Potion #9 to the outer lid and lower crease, blending upwards.
- Add a bit of BftE Sugar Daddy to the upper crease.
- Layer BftE Glistening on top of Sugar Daddy and the browbone and blend. Then apply BftE Dragonslayer to the middle of the lid.
- Add BftE Spring Fever to the inner lid and inner v.
- Line the outer lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Ransom liner and line the waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner.
- Add mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
- BftE Love Potion #9 – outer corner of lid and lower crease
- BftE Sugar Daddy – upper crease
- BftE Glistening – layered on browbone and upper crease and inner corner of eye
- BftE Dragonslayer – middle of lid
- BftE Spring Fever – inner lid and inner v
- Urban Decay 24/7 Ransom liner – lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy – waterline
- essence Multi-Action Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Graftobian cream blush in Lady Fair
- Pixi Beauty Powder in Fair
- Zana Tropical Forest – contour
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- BftE Spring Fever – blush
- Too Faced Perfect Pink liner
- MAC lipstick in Pervette
- MAC Dazzleglass Pleasure Principle
What do you think of the look? Do you like purple and gold together? I like the golden pink inner lid, a lot.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.