I wanted to wear BftE Dragonslayer again today. I just can’t get enough of this color right now! This look didn’t turn out the way I expected it to, but I like how it ended up.
All MAc products purchased before MAC started testing on animals.
- For Blanc Type, you can sub a creamy white matte.
- For Handwritten you can sub a deep chocolate brown matte.
- For Retrospeck you can sub an ultra pale golden beige.
- For All that Glitters you can sub a peachy-beige-gold.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply MAC Blanc Type on the browbone.
- Softly apply MAC Handwritten into the crease, blending upwards.
- With a damp brush, apply BftE Dragonslayer to the lid.
- Apply MAC All that Glitters to the inner v. Line the lower lash line with Stila Starfish. Shade the outer corner of the lid with Laura Mercier Black Karat.
- Blend a bit of Black Karat into the crease, then add a bit of MAC Retrospeck to the upper crease.
- Line the upper lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion and the waterline with Perversion liner.
- Finish with mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Blanc Type – browbone
- MAC Handwritten – crease
- BftE Dragonslayer – applied with a damp brush to the lid
- MAC All That Glitters – inner v
- MAC Retrospeck – upper crease
- Laura Mercier Black Karat – outer corner of lid and crease
- Stila Starfish – lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liquid liner – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – waterline
- Josie Maran Mascara
- Graftobian creme foundation in Lady Fair
- Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder
- Nyx Natural cream blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Urban Decay Confession lipstick
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy – layered on top
I think I need to try Dragonslayer with a color like Makeup Geek Sensuous. What would you pair it with?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.