I haven’t done one of my orchid series in a while, so I wanted to do one. This is based off of a black orchid I found in google search. It’s black with hints of pink. I’m not sure if it’s a real orchid or not, but it’s lovely. Also? I love my bow. It’s a Pursebuzz bow. <3
Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid and crease.
How to achieve the look:
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Tako on the browbone. Apply Barry M Dazzle Dust in Burgundy Noir to the lid and crease.
- Blend Sugarpill Birthday Girl into the upper crease. Add a touch of Tako to the inner v.
- Apply Make Up For Ever Aqua liner 14 Diamond Multicolor Black along upper lash line, thickening it at the outer corner. Apply it lightly along lower lash line. Use glo Minerals Peach liner on waterline.
- Apply mascara.
- Dust a bit of BftE Glistening on the browbone.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and crease
- Barry M Dazzle Dust – lid and crease
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner corner
- Sugarpill Birthday Girl – upper crease
- Make Up For Ever Aqua liner 14 Diamond Multicolor – upper lash line and lower lash line
- glo Minerals Peach liner – waterline
- essence False Lashes Mascara
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder
- Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo mixed with Parasol – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- NARS Chantilly concealer – under eyes and on nose
- Pixi Beauty Powder in Fair – t-zone and under eyes
- Smashbox Black Plum lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass
I hope you like the Black Orchid! I did enjoy wearing this out.
And yes, I left my brows natural for this look.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.