After being inspired by Anna from Fenua Beaute, I wanted to wear Illamasqua Burst. I ended up turning it into a cold, wintery blue look with a few touches of gold.
Before you begin, prep the eyes with your favorite eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and blend downwards to the crease.
- Pat Illamasqua Burst onto the lid and into the crease.
- Use a fluffy brush to blend Illamasqua Intense into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- With a damp brush, apply Sugarpill Darling along the lower lash line.
- With a damp brush, apply Sugarpill Starling to the upper lash line.
- Add mascara.
- Line the waterline with Baked liner.
- tarte 12 hour primer
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone, blended down to crease
- Illamasqua Burst – lid
- Illamasqua Intense – outer corner of lid and crease
- Sugarpill Darling – wet along lower lash line
- Sugarpill Starling – wet along upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Baked liner
- essence Multi-Action Mascara
- Too Faced Lash Fibers
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Illamasqua Intense – used to fill out brows
- AJ Crimson Creme foundation in 01
- Pumpkin & Poppy Debutante – cream blush
- Pumpkin & Poppy Lady of Light – cream highlighter
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Silk Naturals Vegan Perfection finishing powder
- Nyx Gold lip pencil
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy lipstick
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Goldspun
I really liked the shimmmery liner with the matte eyes. Do you like the mixed textures?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.