Follow Me on Pinterest
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
- Neon Peacock Hair
- APIVITA Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream Review
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
Since I will be in NYC with Maria of Cult Nails in just over a week, I needed to get some Winter sweaters and a scarf! I haven’t really worn Winter clothes since I moved to Florida over 8 years ago. I didn’t have anything, so of course, this was an opportunity for shopping!
Today I’ve got the bare Minerals the Star Treatment palette for you. I saw this palette on Temptalia and I had to have it because of Connoisseur, Bragging Rights, and VIP.