Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
Morgana Cryptoria has released a new eyeshadow collection called Witchy Wonderland! Have you seen it yet? If not, here it is. Poison Apple: warm orange-red with green sparkles. Brrroomstick: blue with an intense blue-green sheen Frozen Familiar: greyed teal Icy Hemlock: muted olive shifts to pewter and purple Snowy Spellbook: grey shifting purple, aqua and … read more
Recently I picked up the tarte Cosmetics Call Of The Wild Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette from Sephora. As I really love the tarte LipSurgence and tarte blushes, I thought I would love this palette, too!
Wednesday I went to Cameo Salon & Spa to see my favorite stylist, Lori for a new hair cut. I swear my hair grows longer and thicker in the back than anywhere else on my head! Everywhere else it’s fine and thin by my standards. Lori loved my new color scheme.
Today’s tutorial revolves around the eyeshadow shade Sunday Riley Fall Leaves. It’s a luxe, ultra pigmented orange-toned golden bronze.