Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Thank you everyone who came to the google hangout! You can watch the video of it here if you missed seeing it live. We had some technical difficulties. The brands that I mentioned are: Cult Nails BftE Cosmetics Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Silk Naturals bare Minerals and I ran out of time (because of … read more
Hi! I made a video of the Silk Naturals Winter Prism Eves colors for you. If you like it, please give it a thumbs up. You can see the full review of the Silk Naturals Holiday 2012 Collection here.
It’s time for another Makeup Wars! This time we’ve got our Holiday Wish List. See what’s on my list!
I wanted to make a quick post to gush about the Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara! I’m still testing it out, so this is not a full review, but I wanted to share a few observations with you.