Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
I’ve got a gorgeous Smoky Silver Holiday Tutorial over at My Beauty Bunny! It’s inspired by Taylor Swift.
Recently I picked up butter LONDON Dosh from their Friends & Family Sale. I don’t own a lot of green polish, and this one looked like it was the color of a Granny Smith apple, so I was hooked! Dosh is described as a molten metallic apple-green nail lacquer shot through with gold. DEEEELICIOUS!