Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 17, 2012
Today I’m going to talk about a brand that never gets enough love from what I’ve seen: Cetaphil! I’ve got the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 to show you.
Quite a while back I was sent the NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Pencil in Buenos Aires to review. It’s a moisturizing lip pencil that’s described as a nude beige pink.