Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
- Quiet Mischief Kumihimo Necklace with Shell Pendant Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 27, 2012
I put together a fun and darkly sparkly blurple look with some of my favorite brands including BFTE, Sugarpill, Fyrinnae, Urban Decay and Concrete Minerals. The blurple shade is BFTE Shenanigans!
As you know, I’ve really been loving the Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara. I’ve now tried all 3 shades: Brilliant Black, Inky Indigo and Cocoa Charm.