Merry Christmas! This is what I wore to celebrate Christmas Eve. I put together a look with Sugarpill, Fyrinnae, Urban Decay, Silk Naturals and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I felt like green and gold were really perfect for me for the Holidays. I really hope that you like it as much as I do. It’s my first tutorial in a while, and I think it’s a great one!
Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid and then brush Sugarpill Junebug on top. Use Urban Decay walk of Shame on the lower browbone.
- With a pencil brush, blend Fyrinnae Shenanigans into the lower crease and outer lid. Then use a crease brush to blend Shenanigans upwards.
- Using a fluffy pointed crease brush, blend Fyrinnae Book of the Dead onto the lower browbone.
- Dust Silk Naturals Sonic on the inner corners of the eye and under the eyebrows.
- Dab a bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy onto the center of the lid, then brush Sugarpill Absinthe on top, blending with Junebug.
- Line the eyes in a cat eye shape with Inglot matte gel eyeliner and add mascara.
For the lips, prep the lips with OCC Lip tar in Clear. Then use a lip brush to apply OCC Harlot lip tar.
tarte 12 hour eye primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid, later layered on top of Junebug on lid
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – lower browbne
Sugarpill Junebug – lid
Sugarpill Absinthe – center of lid
Fyrinnae Shenanigans – crease and outer corner of lid
Fyrinnae Book of the Dead – upper crease
Silk Naturals Sonic – browbone and inner corners of eye
Inglot Black Matte gel eyeliner – upper and lower lash line
MAC Blackberry – to define brows
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Brilliant Black
Paula’s Choice Resist Anti-Aging foundation in Porcelain
Sugarpill @#$%! – blush
Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
Too Faced Candlelight Duo Glow – highlight
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Clear Lip Tar
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Harlot Lip Tar
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I hope you love the tutorial, too.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.