To create my most popular posts of 2012 list, I relied on site stats. These are the posts that received the most buzz this year.
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation Review
2. Urban Decay Vice Palette Review
3. Urban Decay Smoked Palette Review
4. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
5. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nylon Lip Tar Review
6. Urban Decay Holiday 2012 Fun Palette Review
7. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream Lipstick Review
8. Orly Flash Glam FX Nail Polishes Review
9. Illamasqua Skin Base Review
10. Makeup Wars – Favorite Makeup Brush – Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush Review
11. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Tutorial
12. Urban Decay Smoked Palette Smoldering Look Tutorial
13. Urban Decay Vice Chaos Tutorial
14. Fyrinnae Samhain 2012 Collection Review
15. How to Have the Best and Brightest Colored Hair – featuring Manic Panic, Marc Anthony, Black 15 in 1, and Tigi Bedhead
16. October Favorites Video – Featuring BFTE Cosmetics, Bath & Body Works, Morgana Cryptoria, Cult Nails, Kenra, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and the Samsung Galaxy Note II
17. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hair Products Review
18. Hotel Transylvania Mavis Tutorial with Sugarpill
19. Sugarpill Nereid Tutorial
20. How Mascara Should Be Advertised – Featuring Eyeko
21. Disney Villains – Evil Queen Tutorial
22. Meow Cosmetics Harvest Moon Collection Review
23. Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo Review
24. Meow Toasted Tutorial
25. Cult Nails Deceptive Collection Review
26. Silk Naturals Eye Spy Fall collection 2012 Review
27. Geek Chic Cosmetics Strange Aeons Collection Review
28. Sugarpill Fire & Ice Tutorial
What were your favorite posts of 2012? Were any of your favorites not listed here?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: BftE Cosmetics, cult nails, Fyrinnae, Geek Chic Cosmetics, Illamasqua, Manic Panic, Marc Anthony, Meow Cosmetics, Morgana Cryptoria, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, Orly, Silk Naturals, Sugarpill, Too Faced, Urban Decay
The UD Optical Blurring Brush has made the Illamasqua Skin Base even better for me!
cinseven13 That brush is fantastic with every foundation!!!
Pingback: theNotice: a beauty blog » 05/01/13 Link Love
Pingback: Beauty Blog Link Love 01-05-2013
Pingback: Favorite Beauty Products, Glitter and More | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Pingback: Beauty Blog Link Love: 5/1/13 | My Funny Valentine
Pingback: Beauty Blog Link Love | Krasey Beauty
Pingback: Beauty Blog Link Love | hairsalons.asia