Today’s tutorial revolves around the eyeshadow shade Sunday Riley Fall Leaves. It’s a luxe, ultra pigmented orange-toned golden bronze.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Sunday Riley Fall Leaves to the lid.
- Blend tarte Wild into the crease and outer corner of the lid. Blend out the edge of Wild with Silk Naturals Welcome Matte.
- Use a touch of Silk Naturals Specimen onto the browbone and inner corner of the eyes.
- Line the waterline with Urban Decay Perversion. Use Make Up For Ever Aqua liner pencil in Burgundy along the outer upper and lower lash line. Use a touch of Illamasqua Vow along the inner lower lash line.
- Add mascara.
- Sunday Riley Fall Leaves – lid
- tarte Wild – crease and outer corner of the lid
- Silk Naturals Welcome Matte – upper crease
- Silk Naturals Specimen – under eyebrows and inner corner of eye
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Pencil in Burgundy – lower lid and outer corner of upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – upper and lower waterline
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
- Anastasia tinted brow gel in Caramel
- Paula’s Choice foundation in Porcelain – t-zone
- NARS Multiple in South Beach – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Concerto lipstick
- MAC Dazzleglass in Miss Dynamite
I love how the lips turned out. Also, Welcome Matte worked as advertised! Love the results. Specimen is even lovelier when worn than it was swatched.
What do you think of the look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.