Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Happy Birthday!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
This is the look that I wore for New Years Eve last night. I went with sparkly Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie (on Pixie Epoxy, of course), and the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.
Recently I had the opportunity to try out the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. Now, if you’ve seen my Tidbits – BB Creams, you know I have very specific requirements for what I consider a BB Cream. In my eyes, BB Creams are basically a multi-tasking skincare / makeup / complexion perfection product. So … read more
It was very easy to choose my favorite products for the month of December! You know I’m completely in love with Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara. I also love NARS Albatross gloss, which I lost, but managed to find again. I really like the OCC Harlot lip tar. I lurve Cult Nails Nevermore. I really … read more