Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- KB Shimmer Summer 2013 Collection Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Happy Birthday!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- My Birthday OotD
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 7, 2013
Before the new year, I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Nail Set from Sephora. I had a devil of a time actually getting my order from Sephora. I had my worst customer service experience with Sephora ever. I ordered on Dec. 21. I received a shipping notice on Dec. 22. My order didn’t update, and … read more
Today I’ve got a pretty tutorial for you with the bareMinerals the Wild Thing palette from the Spring 2013 collection. I’ll have a review of it coming up soon, too.