Follow Me on Pinterest
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 13, 2013
Last week was insane for me. I’ll be traveling the 13th through the 22nd, but don’t worry! I’ll still be posting every day and reading your comments. Anyway, here are the past week’s posts. Tutorials & Looks bareMinerals The Wild Thing Tutorial Saturday’s Look and Beauty & Fashion Tech Reviews & Tips Urban Decay the … read more
Saturday I was excited because I got to meet the lovely Carleen from Beauty & Fashion Tech! She came to Orlando just to run a full marathon and a half marathon at Disney. I was impressed! I was happy because I got to spend a few hours talking dogs and beauty with her.
Congratulations to our very own Brittany of Clumps of Mascara who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this week! She’s already following in her mama’s fabulous footsteps (check out the adorable cosmetic case that was awaiting her arrival!). Question of the Week – Is there a beauty brand that has very rarely, if ever, … read more