Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
Recently I had the opportunity to try out DermOrganic’s Texture Taffy (aka Windswept Defining Whip). It’s a texture paste that you emulsify in your hands and then run your hands through your hair to texturize and style.