Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
- Neon Peacock Hair
- APIVITA Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
Not too long ago I stopped into Ulta and I saw the bareMinerals the Wild Thing palette. I knew I had to have it! The colors screamed Phyrra.