Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 25, 2013
Hi everyone! Today I’ve got the Meow Cosmetics Times Square Collection to show you. This is, of course, a seasonal collection from Meow, so it’s only available for a short period of time. Meow says this about the collection, many of these unusually complex and mysterious shades are shimmery and infused with color changing interference … read more
While I guess we technically started our IMATS LA 2013 experience on Thursday when we set up the booth, Friday is when the fun really began! Here we are before heading in to the convention center to have fun!
I’ve got a ton of pictures to share with you from my trip! This is part 1 of my IMATS posts. I started my trip by flying from Tampa to Denver. In Denver I met up with Crystal and the BFTE Cosmetics Family. From Denver, we drove to Syracuse, Kansas.