I put together a girly pink look with Sugarpill and Urban Decay today. I thought it would be fun to use some shades from the Urban Decay Good Witch Glinda Palette. I also broke out Dollipop since it’s such a fun matte.
How to Achieve the Look
- 1. Apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone with a fluffy brush, then blend Sugarpill Dollipop into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- 2. Pat Urban Decay Magic onto the lid.
- 3. Deepen the outer corner of the lid and the outer crease with Sugarpill Velocity.
- 4. Dab a bit of Graftobian Neon Opalescent on the center of the lid. (This specifically says not for use on eyes, but on the skin elsewhere. I broke that rule at my own risk.)
- 5. Apply Sugarpill Magentric to the lower lid and blend Urban Decay Aura (pink) onto the browbone and at the edge of the crease colors.
- 6. Add Urban Decay Aura (blue) to the inner v and a smidge directly under the eyebrows.
- 7. Line the upper lashline with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner.
- 8. Line the lower lashline with Urban Decay Asphyxia pencil.
- 9. Add mascara.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Sugarpill Tako – browbone
Sugarpill Dollipop – crease and outer corner of the lid
Urban Decay Magic – lid
Urban Decay Aura (pink) – browbone
Urban Decay Aura (blue) inner v and right under eyebrows
Sugarpill Velocity – outer corner of lid and outer crease
Graftobian Neon Opalescent – center of lid
Sugarpill Magentric – lower lid
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Asphyxia pencil – waterline
Sugarpill Flamepoint – brows
Paula’s Choice Resist Anti-Aging foundation in Porcelain
MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
MAC Full Fuchsia – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
Graftobian HD finishing powder
Addiction NV Frisky Feline lipstick
I think this is a fun pink look! What do you think of it? If I were going to change it, I would have used purple eyeliner instead of black.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.