I created a tutorial for you today with Meow Cosmetics Times Square collection! I had planned this one before I left for IMATS.
Before you begin, prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look
1. After applying Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy in the crease, apply Meow Caviar to the crease.
2. Apply Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then use Meow String of Pearls at the inner v and inner lid.
3. Blend Meow Silken Robes onto the middle lid.
4. Deepen the outer corner of the lid with Meow Bon Vivant.
5. Add a touch of Meow Champagne to the lower browbone, then use Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo under the eyebrows. (This color was too dark to highlight on me, so I had to add Candlelight to lighten it.)
6. Line the inner lower lid with Meow End.
7. Line the outer lower lid and outer corner with Caviar.
8. Line the upper lash line with Addiction NV Emo gel liner.
9. Line the waterline with Nyx White eyeliner and add mascara.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and crease
Meow Caviar – crease and outer lower lid
Meow String of Pearls – inner v and inner lid
Meow Silken Robes – middle lid
Meow Bon Vivant – outer lid
Meow Champagne – lower browbone
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – to highlight and blend out Champagne
Addiction NV Emo Gel Liner – upper lash line
Nyx White Liner – waterline
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Anastasia Hot Pink Brow Powder
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
Too Faced Sweethearts – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
e.l.f. HD Finishing Powder
Addiction NV Frisky Feline lipstick (I love this matte hot pink!)
I hope you like this look! You can expect my review of the Meow Cosmetics Times Square Collection tomorrow!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: Meow Cosmetics, Orange Look, Pink Look, Purple Look
String of Pearls, Silken Robes, and Bon Vivant are so gorgeous together! And they match your hair perfectly! I wish I’d have bought those three!
I love the lipstick!
Pingback: Good Witch, Bad Witch, I’m the Witch with the Champagne | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Christ, you’ve gotten so good at makeup I want to punch you a little.
In a nice way, you know.
Continually amazed at how you make the most bizarre colour combinations work perfectly.
Wow, the overall effect of this look with your hair is stunning! I love the eyeshadow colours together and the pink brows!!
Pingback: Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Review and Swatches | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Pingback: Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder Review | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold