I keep seeing commercials for the upcoming Disney movie, Oz: The Great and Powerful and I’m very excited by it! This look just sort of happened unplanned. I knew I wanted to use Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy, but I wasn’t exactly sure how to use it, so I just kept grabbing shadows to play with.
The bright chartreuse is Inglot 59, the black half circled is Spell, and Beware is also circled, as those are 3 of the shades used in this look.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone, then pat Inglot 59 onto the lid.
2. Blend Urban Decay Spell into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
3. Blend Urban Decay Beware onto the lower browbone and into Spell.
4. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then dust Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy on top. Blend a little bit of Fyrinnae Immortality into crease.
5. Line the upper and lower lash line with Nyx Turquoise Blue retractable liner. Then smudge Spell on top of it.
6. Line the waterline with glo Minerals Peach liner.
7. Add mascara
8. Line the inner v with Leopard-Print Galaxy.
9. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Fyrinnae Nijiro.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Inglot 59 – lid
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – center of lid
Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy – center of lid on top of Pixie Epoxy, inner v
Urban Decay Spell (black) – crease and outer lid, later smudged on top of Turquoise Blue at upper and lower lash line
Urban Decay Beware – lower browbone
Fyrinnae Immortality (pressed) – crease on top of Spell
Fyrinnae Nijiro – to highlight at inner corners and on browbone
Nyx Turquoise Blue liner – outer upper lash line and lower lash line
glo Minerals Peach liner – waterline
bareMinerals Black Mascara
bareMinerals Aqua Mascara
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Vanity Mark Gingerella Brow Pencil
Sugarpill Flamepoint – to make brows a bit more orange
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme Foundation in Snow Glow
bareMinerals the Natural High – blush
bareMinearls Secret Radiance – cheeks
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Graftobian HD Finishing powder
Nyx Pinky lip pencil – lightly to line and fill in lips
Stars Makeup Haven Wild @ Heart gloss
Stars Makeup Haven Nymph gloss – layered on top of Wild @ Heart
NARS Albatross gloss – center of lips
What sort of look would you like to see me do next?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: FOTD, Fyrinnae, Green Look, Inglot, Urban Decay
EmmyJean Thank you!
I like this one a lot!
I love this, I have a weakness for lime greens. It’s also surprisingly subtle.
Pingback: Stars Makeup Haven Lipglosses Review and Swatches | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold