I put together a lovely Spring eyeshadow tutorial that I’ve entitled Love’s Omen. I mostly used colors from the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Brush Urban Decay Freelove onto the lid.
2 Use a fluffy brush to apply Urban Decay Omen into the crease.
3. Add Urban Decay Junkshow to the outer lid.
4. Deepen the outer crease with Urban Decay Black Out.
5. Add Virus Insanity Glowstick to the lower lash line. Blend a bit of Urban Decay Walk of Shame onto the browbone.
6. Line the upper lash line and inner v waterline with Jesse’s Girl Liquid eyeliner. Line the waterline with glo Minerals Peach liner.
7. Add mascara. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with BFTE Glistening.
I was asked for a few more shots of my hair so I’ve included a few.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Freelove – lid
Urban Decay Junkshow – outer lid
Urban Decay Omen – crease
Urban Decay Black Out – to deepen the outer crease
Virus Insanity Glowstick – lower lash line
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
BFTE Glistening – inner corner of eyes
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
glo Minerals Peach Liner – waterline
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
bareMinerals Black Mascara
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil
Anastasia Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
bareMinerals the Natural High – blush
NARS Silvana – contour
Addiction NV Frisky Feline lipstick
What colors are you wearing the most lately?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: FOTD, Peach Look, Purple Look, Teal Look, Urban Decay, virus insanity
Pingback: Year of the Snake, Sparkling Turquoise, Anemone Fuchsia and More | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
I love the colors in this look! Omen is one of my favorite shades from the 15th Anniversary palette.
alright, I went through some of your other posts and such trying to find the answer unless I’m just overlooking it somewhere – but where did you get those star earrings I see you wearing alot? I really likey
Your hair is so awesome! And I’m so in love with this eye look. Makes me excited for spring.
This eye look is so pretty. And I love your hair!