I saw someone used Fyrinnae Mephisto on Instagram today and just had to pull it out to play with it myself. Every time I hear the name Mephisto I’m reminded of the band Mephisto Waltz. Love that band!
How to Achieve the Look:
- 1. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid and then brush Fyrinnae Mephisto on the lid. Apply BFTE Very Vanilla to the browbone.
- 2. Blend Sugarpill Velocity into the crease and at the outer corner of the lid. Use a bit of Urban Decay Aura (blue) to blend out the edges of Velocity.
- 3. Deepen the lower crease and outer corner of the lid with Urban Decay Spell (black). Add a dash of Mephisto to the lower crease.
- 4. Apply lashes and line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner.
- 5. Line the lower lid with BFTE Poodle Pandemonium. Blend Mephisto into Poodle Pandemonium at the outer lower lid.
- 6. Highlight at the inner corner and on the browbone with Urban Decay Aura (pink).
- 7. Line the waterline with Anastasia Azure pencil.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
BFTE Very Vanilla – browbone
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Fyrinnae Mephisto – lid, later blended on top of Velocity and on top of Poodle Pandemonium at the outer lower lid
Sugarpill Velocity – crease and outer edge of the lid
Urban Decay Aura (blue) – browbone and to blend out the edges of Velocity
Urban Decay Spell (black) – to deepen the outer crease and outer corner of the lid
BFTE Poodle Pandemonium – lower lid
Urban Decay Aura (pink) – highlight at the inner corner and under the eyebrows
Anastasia Azure Pencil – waterline
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Ardell Demi Lashes
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil – brows
Benefit That Girl Brightening Face Primer
Rain Cosmetics Baby Doll Bisque foundation
NARS Silvana – contour
Too Faced Sweethearts (peach) – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
Wet n’ Wild Fergie Ferguson Crest Cabernet lipstick – applied with lip brush
Kryolan High Gloss in Fairy
I love this lip combo. I relaly love Kryolan Fairy. It’s pretty. I’m also reminded by how many pretty shades that I haven’t played with in a long time. I need to shop my stash. That said, I loved being able to incorporate shades from UD’s Oz palettes. I think Urban Decay Spell (black) is my favorite UD shade right now.
Also, I gotta say that I loved the lash strips that I tried. They’re latex free adhesive bands that you can put on any lashes. I got them at IMATS LA. I could actually put my lashes on! Lashes are one thing that I felt like I was getting worse every time I tried to wear them.
What do you think of this look? What’s your favorite color combo right now?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.