Ah, Jubilee from the X-Men. I loved her relationship with Wolverine! Anyway, the look I have for you today is with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Jubilee and Sugarpill Absinthe.
How to Achieve the Look
1. With Ben Nye Liquiset, apply Sugarpill Absinthe to the crease, lower browbone and outer v.
2. Deepen the outer crease with Sugarpill Junebug.
3. Apply Evil Shades Nightshade to the lid, then layer OCC Jubilee on top.
4. Line the outer upper lash line and lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom, then layer Jubilee on top of th lower lash line and the inner v.
5. Line over Ransom on the upper lash line with Milani Prismatic Purple liquid liner.
6. Line the waterline with Nyx white liner. Add mascara.
7. Highlight with BFTE Glistening.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Sugarpill Absinthe (with Ben Nye Liquiset) – crease
Sugarpill Junebug – outer crease
Evil Shades Nightshade – lid
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Jubilee – lid and lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Ransom Liner – upper and lower lash line
Milani Prismatic Purple Liquid Liner – upper lash line
BFTE Glistening – highlight
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil
Nyx White liner – waterline
Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow
bareMinerals the Natural High – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo Glow – highlighter
Darling Girl Maui Sunrise gloss
If I were to do this look over, I would have done a second round of Sugarpill Absinthe to make it brighter, because after blending Junebug in, it did darken it more than I liked. I love the gloss though, and Prismatic Purple is so pretty!
Would you wear these colors together?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: Blue Look, FOTD, Green Look, Milani, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, Purple Look, Sugarpill
I love all the lime green you’ve been using lately, it’s one of my favorite colors on you!
I love the bright lime!
Pingback: My Newest Darling Girl Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & Giveaway | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold