Recently I saw this pretty look on Pinterest and was inspired to recreate it with colors that I owned in my collection. I used the Palladio Baked eyeshadow trio in Pop Idol, which has a pretty lime green, lavender and light sky blue. The light sky blue turned out to be too light, so I ended up replacing it with Virus Insanity Glowstick.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start by applying Too Faced In the Buff to the browbone and crease. Then apply Too Faced Garter Belt into the crease, blending upwards.
2. Using Ben Ny Liquiset, apply Palladio Pop Idol Green to the outer 1/3 of the lid. Using Liquiset, apply Virus Insanity Glowstick to the middle 1/3 of the lid.
3. Using Liquiset, apply Pop Idol Lavender to the inner 1/3 of the lid.
4. With a smudge brush, smudge Urban Decay Crave along the lower lid, outer v and lower crease.
5. Using a fiber optic crease brush, soften Crave with Garter Belt in the crease and lower lid.
6. Line the outer upper lash line with Crave.
7. Add mascara.
8. Line the waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner. Add 3 dots of Make Up For Ever Liquid liner 9 Iridescent Fuchsia.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Too Faced In the Buff – browbone, crease, and to blend out the edges all around the eyes
Too Faced Garter Belt – crease, blended on top of Crave
Urban Decay Crave – crease, outer v, lower lid, outer upper lash line
Palladio Pop Idol Green (Ben Nye Liquiset) – outer 1/3 of lid
Virus Insanity Glowstick (Ben Nye Liquiset) – middle 1/3 of lid
Palladio Pop Idol Lavender (Ben Nye Liquiset) – inner 1/3 of lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – waterline
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 9 Iridescent Fuchsia – 3 dots at outer crease
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream
Nuance Salma Hayek Flawless Finish Liquid foundation in Light Cool
MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
Hard Candy lip pencil in Cupcake
I’m not fond of how this foundation looks on me. I think it’s either too dark or too pink. I do, however, like the colors in my look. The Palladiio Pop Idol trio is cute and worked pretty well in the look I was going for.
What’s inspired you recently?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: FOTD, Green Look, Purple Look, Teal Look, Too Faced, virus insanity
Fun and beautiful. Your eye looks are fantastic lovely:) xx
This is so pretty!
Super cute look, and I love the name too!
Pingback: JulieG Frosted Gum Drops, Milani Textured Creams & More! It’s the Weekly Roundup | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold