Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
A while ago I purchased Darling Girl Don’t Teal Me You Love Me. It’s a gorgeous shade. It looks amazing with Sugarpill Poison Plum. I’ve fallen in love with it. I’ve worn it 3 days in a row, which means I’ve got 3 upcoming tutorials with it.
Don’t Teal Me You Love Me is a deep blackened teal with shifts from blue violet to red violet. It’s beautiful. It’s sadly limited edition, so very hard to get ahold of. Anyway, onto the tutorial!
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply UD Walk of Shame to the browbone, then blend Sugarpill Poison Plum into the crease. You want to blend the color upwards.
2. Dab Laura Mercier Smoke onto the outer lid. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the inner lid.
3. Brush Darling Girl Don’t Teal Me You Love Me onto the lid.
4. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner. Line the lower lash line with Laura Mercier Smoke Shade Stick. Deepen the outer crease with Sugarpill Stella.
5. Add mascara. Highlight at the inner corner and browbone with Sugarpill Lumi.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease
Laura Mercier Eye Caviar Shade Stick in Smoke – outer lid and lower lash line
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – inner lid
Darling Girl Don’t Teal Me You Love Me – lid
Sugarpill Stella – to deepen outer crease
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight
It Cosmetics Tightline Primer
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten foundation in Porcelain
Kat Von D Wish – blush
Buxom Swinger lipstick
Yes, I’m in love with Don’t Teal Me You Love Me. I think it looks fantastic with Poison Plum.
What do you think of the color? Do you like the look?
Tags: Darling Girl Cosmetics, FOTD, Purple Look, Teal Look
Those colors look gorgeous together! I just got my DTMYLM in the mail yesterday and haven’t gotten to play with it yet but I’m sure I will this weekend. BTW is that shirt from Target? I think I have the same one!
I really love the colors in this look! Don’t Teal Me You Love Me sure looks gorgeous.
You’re skin is sooooo flawless. You have literally revamped my love for my tealish colour, i have been hiding now
Pingback: Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Review & Giveaway | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
This look is absolutely flawless…the colors make your eyes pop and you’re beautiful either but yeah…it’s my favorite. Love it.
I am a sucker for purples and greens so I’m going to have to try this look! Insanely beautiful!