Happy Friday! I’ve got a video for you. I know I’ve been slacking in this area, so I wanted to go ahead and get my February Favorites video to you as soon as possible.
1. Furless Must Have Professional Makeup Brush Set – $149.99
2. bareMinerals the Natural High blush – $22 (in stock online at Macy’s)
3. Abbey St. Clare Aniba Cleanser for Rosacea – $30
4. DermOrganic Texture Taffy – $15.43
5. Mario Badescu Carnation Eye Make-up Remover Oil – $6
6. Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme – $38.98
7. Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Angled Kabuki – $21.49
These are my favorites for the month of February! What are your favorites for the past month? Tell me in the comments below.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own. To the best of my knowledge all products are cruelty-free. Affiliate links are listed above. *As a reminder, I typically use skimlinks on my blog, which automatically generates affiliate links in posts.
Tags: bareMinerals, Brushes, DermOrganic, Too Faced, Video Review
I’ve been using Natural High blush almost everyday! it’s so pretty. I’m really considering that Too Faced BB Creme. Like I need another foundation, but the reviews of it have been really good!
I am so into beauty products right now. I love that you can find beauty products for just about any part of your body. Some cool info on the body and beauty products http://www.rainshadowlabs.com/beautysupply.html