Recently I was sent the It Cosmetics Hello Beautiful! 5 Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection.
The products in the kit are:
1. Celebration Foundation. $35 value. They sent me the shade Light-Medium, which is way too dark for me, but you can see it in action on my friend Blushing Noir. The foundation has peptides, hydrolyzed collage, silk, antioxidants, grapeseed, olive, hyaluronic acid, rose, aloe, niacin and Vitamin A in it. It claims to give you an airbrushed look. On my and it feels velvety smooth and provides great coverage.
2. Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush. $48 value. This is a wonderfully dense brush that feels silky soft on the skin. It has more than 80,000 hairs packed into it to help provide you with a perfect airbrushed look. The brush really is luxurious and does a good job at evenly applying powder foundation. I used this to apply a different powder foundation and the results were beautiful.
3. Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer. $24 value. This is the product, aside from the brush, that excited me most about this kit. I’ve never understood making lash primers white, when I typically want black lashes. It has a skinny brush to allow you to get all the way to the roots. You’re supposed to be able to tightline along your lashline without taking up lid space with this primer. While I didn’t tightline with it yet by pressing it against the root of my lashes, I really did like the results of using the primer along the entire length of my lashes.
4. Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara. $24 value. This mascara is supposed to be clinically proven to quadruple the volume of your lashes. It gives massive length and volume to your lashes. The mascara worked ok for me. I think the brush style doesn’t work well on my lashes.
5. Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip & Cheek Stain Stick in Je Ne Sais Quoi. $24 value. This stick is supposed to give you the perfect flush of color. It’s a light pink that leans cool on me. It’s a bit sticky, but it feels moisturizing on my lips and it does give a beautiful cheek color. I really love the natural pink flush it gives me.
It Cosmetics was kind and sent me directions to share with you on how to tightline with their product. Also, I applaud them for using real lashes!
All products except the Vitality Flush are available individually.
It looks like, on QVC’s site, the kit will be available in the following shade options:
Fair, Light, Medium, Rich, Tan
This kit will be available at a special price for 1 day only on Monday, March 18, 2013 beginning at Midnight EST on QVC. The total retail value of this kit is $155. If you’re interested in the products, the kit is a steal at QVC!
My favorites from the kit are the Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush, Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer, and Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip & Cheek Stain Stick in Je Ne Sais Quoi.
Have you tried It Cosmetics before? What do you think of them?
It Cosmetics is cruelty-free.