Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with BFTE, Sugarpill and Laura Mercier. I recently purchased Laura Mercier’s Caviar Eye Sticks and I absolutely love them. They’re the base colors in this look. I really need to pick up more of them. Mint Candy and Rose Gold are on my list! Of course, I think they need to come out with a teal blue, too. Sand Glow is ultra flattering with my blue-green eyes. I feel it really brings out the blue in them. So does BFTE Beautiful. I love Beautiful! It’s a light gold with pink iridescence.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start by applying UD Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease. Then use Laura Mercier Sand Glow on the center of the lid and the lower browbone.
2. Pat BFTE Beautiful on the inner lid.
3. Apply Laura Mercier Smoke to the outer lid and outer crease, then blend inwards.
4. Pat Sugarpill Stella on top of Smoke and blend inwards.
5. Apply Beautiful on the browbone, blending downwards.
6. Line the inner lower lid with Sand Glow and the outer lower lid with Smoke.
7. Highligh at the inner corner with MUFE 902. Add mascara. Line the waterline with Pixi Oyster Glow.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sand Glow – center of lid, browbone, inner lower lid
BFTE Beautiful – inner 3/4 of lid, browbone
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Smoke – outer 1/4 of lid, outer crease, blended inwards, outer lower lid
Sugarpill Stella – outer lid and outer crease, blended inwards
MUFE Star Powder in Pearl Gold 902 – inner corners of eye
Pixi Beauty endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow – waterline
It Cosmetics Tightline Full Length Black Primer Skinny Wand
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Vanitymark Gingerella brow pencil
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in 42
NARS Silvana – contour
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish – blush
Darling Girl gloss in Maui Sunrise
NARS Albatross gloss – center of lips
I love these colors together. I hope you like the tutorial. Don’t forget, if you have a tutorial request just send me an email! I’ll be happy to add it to my list!
Have you tried Beautiful, Stella, Sand Glow or Smoke? Do you like them?
Tags: BftE Cosmetics, Black Look, FOTD, Gold Look, Sugarpill
I just love that inner lid color… and your hair!
This look is shimmery goodness! I have never tried anything from Laura Mercier before.
Vulcan_Butterfly It’s the combo of Silk Naturals and Laura Mercier A match made in heaven!