St. Patrick’s Day is on Sunday, so I did a green look in honor of it with Virus Insanity.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply UD Walk of Shame to the browbone. With a damp brush, apply Virus Insanity Four Leaf Clover to the inner lid.
2. Pat Virus Insanity Zombie onto the outer lid.
3. Blend Virus Insanity Unicorn Puke into the crease.
4. Pat Virus Insantiy St. Patrick onto the center of the lid.
5. Blend St. Patrick onto the browbone.
6. Use BFTE Black Out to line the eyes and the waterline. Highlight at the inner corner with St. Patrick.
7. Add mascara. Go over Black Out with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Virus Insanity Four Leaf Clover (with Ben Nye Liquiset) – inner lid
Virus Insanity Zombie – outer lid
Virus Insanity Unicorn Puke – crease
Virus Insanity St. Patrick – center of lid, browbone to highlight, inner corner to highlight
BFTE Black Out – to line the eyes and waterline
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Sugarpill Flamepoint – to define brows
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
NARS Silvana – contour
Silk Naturals Petal – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Illamasqua lipstick in Flare
I really love how Illamaqua Flare and Sugarpill Flamepoint work with the orange in my hair.
Would you wear this green look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Tags: FOTD, Green Look, virus insanity
I love it, so fun and perfect for St Patty’s day!
ChristieBrooks Thanks Christie!
That looks so cool, and I LOVE the colour of that lipstick
KatieFrank I think it’s gorgeous too
I try to avoid green since I Have green eyes. Really love that eyeliner though!
krystlekouture Thanks! It was layers and layers.
I like how the heavy black liner contrasts with the shimmery colours!
Pingback: Illamasqua Flare Lipstick Review and Swatches | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold