I Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Sephora has just started their VIB Chic Week 15% off. If you’re a VIB, you can use the coupon code CHICWEEK to get 15% off of your entire order either in store or at Sephora.com. Chick Week is going on from Today, April 11 through Monday, April 22. I used this as an opportunity to try out some new products and pick up a new favorite.
1. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment – This has become a life saver for me and is my new favorite! My lips are always so dry! I recently purchased a set that had the Lip therapy, the lip scrub, and 2 mini lip tints. I already knew I loved the lip tints but wow, the lip therapy is amazing! I need one to keep in my purse and one on my vanity, so decided to pick up the big one.
2. Stila After Glow Lip Color in Tangerine Dream. It’s a bright tangerine shade and looks juicy, so I wanted to give it a try. I’m loving this whole Stila Festival of Color for Summer 2013. Yay for brights!
3. JINSoon Poppy Blue Nail Polish. It’s a bright mint blue. I’ve never heard of the brand but the color really caught my attention.
4. JINSoon Coral Peony Nail Polish. It’s a hot coral pink, perfect to me for Spring / Summer. I’m pretty sure that the picture on the Sephora website for Coral Peony is mixed up with Tea Rose. Tea Rose is supposed to be a light coral, but I used the image above from the Sephora site for Coral Peony.
5. BECCA Beach Tint in Lychee. It’s a hot pink. I’ve never tried BECCA but I’ve been curious about the brand and I’m pretty sure I’ll love the color. It’s versatile and can be used on the lips and cheeks.
6. BECCA Beach Tint Duo in Watermelon and Fig. Watermelon is described as a bright pink and Fig is described as a tea rose pink.
Often, I use the Sephora VIB as a time to stock up on staples, but this time I tried new things. Will you be picking up something new? Have you tried any of these products?
Tags: BECCA, Sephora, Stila
I won 3 of the Becca Beach Tints in a giveaway. They are great but one was a little runny.
I thought about going for the tote bag w/free samples but decided against it – don’t need to be tempted into spending!
Nice haul I’m curious to hear your thoughts on Stila After Glow
My Sephora doesn’t have JINSoon! Looks interesting! Loooove the Becca lip and cheek tints. The Fresh lippie in Petal is my new fave (Rose was my previous fave). I do like the Stila lippies, but the whole “it glows under a blacklight” didn’t appeal to me. I like the hot pink one though. I really want the Stila pigments, they’re so pretty!
Thanks for sharing your haul. I’m still debating what I’m going to pick up. I’m almost positive that I’m going to pick up the Too Faced set with the Milk Chocolate bronzer. Other than that, I’m still playing with a couple of options. I’m trying to keep my order pretty close to the free-shipping minimum because I’ve bought a bunch of other stuff recently.
Pingback: Silk Naturals Chromatic Cream Eyeshadow Tutorial | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Pingback: Stila After Glow Lip Color Tangerine Dream Review | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold