After my Spa Day at Cameo Salon, I knew my skin would look wrecked from having the facial peel done, so I wanted to make sure that my eyes were the focus of my face when I went to spend my Night with Beautisol.
While I didn’t have time to create a step-by-step picture tutorial, I can tell you how to achieve the look.
1. Apply your eyeshadow primer.
2. Pat Sugarpill Darling onto your lid and then blend into the crease.
3. Use bareMinerals Sensational on the browbone.
4. Blend it down with a vanilla shade. I used MAC Vanilla.
5. Line the upper lash line and inner v with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
6. Line a bit of the outer upper lash line with Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner 14 (black sparkly).
7. Add mascara
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Sugarpill Darling – lid and crease
bareMinerals Sensational (the Wild thing Palette) – browbone
MAC Vanilla – browbone
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
MUFE Black Sparly Liquid Liner – outer half of upper lash line
Physicians Formula Mascara
It Cosmetics Powder foundation in Fair
Urban Decay Score – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Stila After Glow Lip Pencil in Tangerine Dream
I’ve gotta give major props to It Cosmetics foundation. I can wear it comfortably while my skin is peeling and it covers up any imperfections in my skin. It’s just a touch too dark for my taste. You can’t tell in pictures though. I really feel like it makes my skin look great and I have no need for concealer with it.
I always love wearing Sugarpill Darling. It’s such a happy color to me. I think it looks really nice with the cat eye, especially with the inner v detailing and the lack of liner on the lower lash line.
What’s your happy color?