Today’s tutorial is with the tarte SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Golden Black. To be perfectly honest, I find Golden Black gorgeous enough to wear on its own, but I wanted to add extra oomph, which is why I included Pure Gold and Autumn. You can easily get away by just using Golden Black on the lid, crease, and lower lash line and call it a day.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of UD Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease. Dust a bit of BFTE Autumn along the upper lash line and lower lash line, right at the roots. Then apply tarte Golden Black to the lid and crease, blending out the crease.
2. Apply Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Gold to the inner v and lid.
3. Line the lower lash line with Golden Black. Line the waterline with Kat Von D Puro Amor waterproof pencil.
4. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows, at the inner corner and the inner lower lash line with Pure Gold.
If you just want to use Golden Black, try it like this:
1. Apply a base of UD Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease.
2. Then apply tarte Golden Black to the lid and crease, blending out the crease.
3. Apply tarte Golden Black to the lower lash line, smudging it a bit.
4. Add mascara and use your favorite highlighter at the inner corner and under the brows.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
BFTE Autumn – upper and lower lash line, right at the roots
tarte SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Golden Black – lid and crease
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Gold – inner v and lid
Kat Von D Waterproof Pencil in Puro Amor – waterline
Anastasia Lash Genius
Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara
Vanitymark Gingerella Pencil
tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Fair
Meow Cosmetics Skinny Dippers in Medium Sphynx – contour
Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Stila After Glow Lip Color in Electric Pink
This is what I wore to teach the Twitter class. Black and Gold seem to be my go-to color combination for neutrals. I always love how they look with my eyes.