Happy Thursday! I’ve got a Peachy Violets Tutorial for you this morning with Darling Girl and Sugarpill Cosmetics. I’ll have a Teal Thursday tutorial for you this evening. I wanted to try Sunrise, a peachy pink with violet shift with Stupid Parlor Tricks. I’d been looking for my Obviously a Wig, but couldn’t find it in my collection so decided that Sunrise would be the way to go. Stupid Parlor Tricks is a magenta with a blue shift and purple shimmer, which looks cool with my hair.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Use Urban Decay Walk of Shame as a base on the browbone and crease. Apply Darling Girl Sunrise to the lid with a flat shader brush.
2. Blend Darling Girl Stupid Parlor Tricks into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
3. Deepen the outer lid and outer crease with Sugarpill Velocity.
4. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner.
5. Add mascara. Highlight with BFTE Glistening.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Darling Girl Watercolor Paint Pot in Sunrise – lid
Darling Girl Stupid Parlor Tricks – crease
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Sugarpill Velocity – outer crease
Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- upper lash line
BFTE Glistening – highlight at inner corners and under brows
Anastasia Lash Genius
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara
Anastasia Hypercolor Brow Powder in Ultra Violet
Ren Satin Perfection BB Cream
Urban Decay Quickie – blush
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Violet Volt
What do you think of the Darling Girl Peachy Violets look? What would you use with Sunrise?