Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with the Anastasia Catwalk Palette. I picked it up from Ulta.com, as my local Ulta didn’t have it in stock. I also got my hair cut today and really love my new short style.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Day Rate to the browbone and upper crease. Then apply Scout to the lid.
2. Blend Beauty Mark into the crease.
3. Blend Strut deeply into the lower crease and the outer lid.
4. Deepen the outer crease and outer corner of the lid with LBD.
5. Line the upper lash line with BFTE Black Out.
6. Add Mascara. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Mally Sunlight.
7. Line the outer lower lash line with Urban Decay Ether. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Anastasia Day Rate – browbone
Anastasia Scout – lid
Anastasia Beauty Mark – crease
Anastasia Strut – lower crease
Anastasia LBD – outer crease and outer lid
BFTE Black Out Gel Liner – upper lash line
Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Sunlight – under brows and at the inner corner.
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – inner corners and under brows
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner in Ether – outer lower lash line
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname – to define brows
NARS Brow Gel in Oural
Anastasia Lash Genius
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
Pixi Line Relax Serum
It Cosmetics It’s Your Skin But Better CC+ in Fair
NARS Multiple in Puerto Vallarta – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked2