Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Thanks to Mai, I was able to purchase the new Sugarpill Asteria, Kitten Parade, and Elemental Chaos. Mai thought Asteria would work well with my eye color, and I have to say I agree. Kitten Parade is beautiful, too!
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start with Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone. Then blend Yamal into the upper crease.
2. Apply Sugarpill Kitten Parade to the lid.
3. Blend Sugarpill Asteria into the crease and outer corner of the lid.
4. Smudge Sugarpill Elemental Chaos onto the outer lower lid.
5. Blend Silk Naturals Sonic along the inner lower lid and inner v. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner, too.
6. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
7. Add Mascara. Line the lower lash line with glo Minerals Peach liner.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – base on browbone
NARS Yamal – upper crease
Sugarpill Asteria – crease, outer lid
Sugarpill Kitten Parade – lid
Sugarpill Elemental Chaos – outer lower lid
Silk Naturals Sonic – inner lid, inner v, to highlight under browbone
Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
glo Minerals Peach liner – lower waterline
NARS Brow Perfector Pencil in Suriname – to define brows
NARS Brow Gel in Oural
Anastasia Lash Genius
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
Sonia Kashuk SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer in Fair
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder in Light
tarte Park Avenue Princess – contour
tarte Captivated – blush
tarte Champagne – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Streak
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Lovelight
What do you think of these new shades? I think they work nicely with my blue hair.
Tags: Gold Look, Peach Look, Purple Look, Sugarpill
I’m always right
Mai at Portrait of Mai Hehe!
I think these colours looks amazing with your hair! You are gorgeous as always!! Did I miss your review on the UD Anti-Aging PP?
trumpette No, it’s coming soon! However, I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Ooh new Sugarpill! I really like kitten parade.