Happy Monday! It’s time for another Makeup Wars! This time we’re warring about colors! I chose Green and Turquoise/Teal Blue for my colors. I created a makeup tutorial and also have pretty polishes to share.
First up, let me share my nail polish choices with you.
I love the scattered holo finish of piCture pOlish Ocean. It’s a turquoise blue jelly holo (scattered) that has NO glitter and transforms with the change of light. This means it’s not a pain in the butt to remove and it’s gorgeous.
Cult Nails Coveted is a deep green jelly with flakies. It’s reminiscent of emeralds.
You can find Cult Nails at their site and at BeautyLish.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply BftE Butt Naked to the browbone and crease.
2. Apply Sugarpill Afterparty into the crease.
3. Pat BftE Tropical on the lid.
4. Deepen the outer lid and outer crease with Meow Witch.
5. Smudge Meow Hopeless along the lower lash line. Line the waterline with Sabbath.
6. Add mascara. Highlight with BftE Glistening under the brows and at the inner corner.
This is Morgana Cryptoria Esmerelda lipstick. I wore this for one of the photos.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
BftE Butt Naked – browbone and crease
Sugarpill Afterparty – crease
BftE Tropical – lid
Meow Hopeless (End of Days) – lower lash line
Meow Witch (Dance of Death) – to deepen outer lid and crease
BftE Glistening – under brows and at inner corners
Urban Decay Sabbath 24/7 liner – waterine
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
See the rest of the Makeup Wars Color Wars!