Hi there! So I killed my poor lashes doing eyeshadow swatches, which is why they look so insignificant today. I put together this dark look with Fyrinnae, Performance Colors and Silk Naturals.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Performance Colors Oilslick to the lid and crease.
2. Pat Fyrinnae Glitterboi on the lid.
3. Darken the crease with Fyrinnae Wizard’s Wedding Cake.
4. With Ben Nye Liquiset, pat Fyrinnae Raven’s Prophecy onto the outer lid and outer crease.
5. Line the lower lash line with Performance Colors Midnight. Highlight at the inner v with Fyrinnae Futuristic Glamrock.
6. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Silk Naturals Chills. Add mascara.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Performance Colors Oilslick – lid and crease
Fyrinnae Glitterboi – lid
Fyrinnae Wizard’s Wedding Cake – crease
Fyrinnae Raven’s Prophecy – outer lid and outer crease
Fyrinnae Futuristic Glamrock – inner v
Performance Colors Midnight Eyeliner – lower lash line and lower waterline
Silk Naturals Chills – under brows and at the inner corner
Physicians Formula Mascara
Performance Colors Light & Smooth foundation in Snowie
MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush
How do you feel about mauvy pink lip shades like Rush? They’re definitely not my favorite on me, but they look great on other people. I really like how Wizard’s Wedding Cake works with Oilslick and Glitterboi. I need to wear Glitterboi with Pixie Epoxy sometime soon. Love this shade!
What’s on your lips today?