Hey there! Two tutorials in one day, woo! This one is with Sugarpill and Illamasqua. I wanted to use Absinthe as I haven’t used it in a while, so I decided to play with it and Illamasqua Livid, along with Sugarpill Velocity.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start with Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone and upper crease. After you apply Fyrinnae Pixie to the lid, inner v, and inner lower lash line, put Sugarpill Absinthe on it.
2. Blend Illamasqua Livid into the crease.
3. Mix Sugarpill Velocity & Bulletproof together and apply it to the outer crease. Smudge Velocity into the outer lower lash line.
4. Add Mascara. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me liner. Smudge a bit of Bulletproof onto the outer upper lashline.
5. Highlight at the inner corner and directly under the brows with tarte Day highlighter duo.
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Sugarpill Absinthe (with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – lid, inner v, inner lower lash line
Illamasqua Livid – crease
Sugarpill Velocity & Bulletproof mixed – outer crease
Sugarpill Velocity – outer lower lash line
Buxom Call Me Liner – waterline
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
tarte Day highlighter duo – under eyebrows & inner corner of eyes
tarte Brow mousse in Rich Brown
Smashbox color correcting primer
Luminess Air foundation in Porcelain
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
I love Absinthe! I can never decide what color is best to wear with it. I think Afterparty is still my favorite. What’s your favorite?