Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with Sugarpill. I used mostly orange tones, since I find those hard to wear. I also did a soft cut crease, since I haven’t done one in a very long time.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease. Then apply Sugarpill Flamepoint to the inner and outer lid, leaving the middle bare.
2. Pat Sugarpill Buttercupcake onto the center of the lid.
3. Blend bareMinerals Autumn Leaf into the crease and along the lower lash line.
4. Cut the crease with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Vice.
5. Blend Sugarpill Elemental Chaos onto Vice.
6. Add a touch of Sugarpill @#$%! to the outer lower lash line and outer corner of lid. Add a few gems for fun.
7. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me liner. Press Sugarpill Bulletproof into the roots of the upper lashes.
8. Add mascara. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows.
I need to get some sunlight to check but I think the Cover FX CC Cream SPf 30 in N Light might be a good match for me. It feels amazing on the skin.
What do you think of my Autumn inspired eyes? What have you been inspired by recently?
Tags: bareMinerals, Hourglass, Orange Look, Sugarpill, Tarte
I love how fiery your lids look
This is beautiful – I love fall colours! That Hourglass lip colour looks fantastic on you.
I love this look! I can’t believe it’s almost Fall! Time to rake down those leaves. Ha.
Love the colours! I love how the purple blended everything together so well.
Pingback: bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 Quad Love | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold
Pingback: bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 the Elements Review | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold