Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with Urban Decay that I’ve dubbed Wine & Champagne. It centralizes around using UD Sellout, the Naked Basics palette, and Revolution lipstick in Shame. This is definitely more of a Fall Makeup Tutorial.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start by priming the eyes with UDPP Anti-Aging, then apply Walk of Shame on the lower browbone.
2. Apply Sellout to the lid.
3. Blend Faint into the crease.
4. Darken the outer crease and outer corner of the lid with Uncut.
5. Mix Woodstock and Flash to create a sort of wine color, to further accent the outer crease and the outer lower lash line. Line the inner lower lash line with Faint.
6. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Venus. Press Crave into the roots of the upper lash line. Line the waterline with Midnight Cowboy.
7. Add mascara. If you’re good with false lashes, use those instead!
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – lower browbone
Urban Decay Faint – crease, inner lower lash line
Urban Decay Sellout – lid
Urban Decay Uncut – outer crease, blended inward
Urban Decay Woodstock mixed with Flash – outer crease and outer lower lash line
Urban Decay Venus – to highlight under brows and at inner corners of eye
Urban Decay Crave – at the roots of the upper lash line
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar – to define brows
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara (I need to get a new tube, this one’s about dead)
What do you think of the subtle eye with the stunning lip? I love this lip shade with my hair. Do you have any Urban Decay Tutorial requests? Let me know in the comments below!