Hi everyone! I decided it was time to break out the Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows and the Smoked Palette, as I haven’t played with either in a while. This almost has a peacock feel to it with the combination of shadows and liner.
If I recreate this look again, I’ll probably skip shading in the crease with Asphalt and probably only use Mushroom, or just leave out the greys altogether.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Blend Kinky onto the browbone and upper crease.
2. With a blending brush, apply Haught onto the lid and crease.
3. Deepen the outer crease and outer lid with a damp brush using Zodiac. Add dimension to the inner lid with a damp brush using Stargazer.
4. Blend Asphalt into the lower crease, then blend Mushroom into the upper crease.
5. Line the upper waterline and outer upper lash line with Sabbath. Line the lower lash line with Psychadelic Sister.
6. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Aura. Add mascara.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Kinky (Smoked Palette) – browbone
Urban Decay Haight – lid and crease
Urban Decay Zodiac (with Liquid Fix) – outer lid and outer crease
Urban Decay Stargazer (with Liquid Fix) – inner lid
Urban Decay Asphalt (Smoked Palette) – lower inner crease, blended upwards and outwards
Urban Decay Mushroom (Smoked Palette) – upper crease
Urban Decay Aura (Glinda Palette) – to highlight under brows and at the inner corner of eyes
Urban Decay Sabbath 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil – outer upper lash line, upper waterline
Urban Decay Psychadelic Sister 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil – lower lash line
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil – lower waterline
Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
Obsessed is a really cute everyday pink! I like it with this look. I tried out the Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot, which is for blondes. I don’t think it looks bad. In fact, both of the UD brow boxes have impressed me because I feel like the colors are very forgiving in both sets.
I really love the colors in the Smoked palette and I plan on using them again soon. I almost forgot how soft and buttery they are.
What do you think of Obsessed? What would you wear it with?