Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Hi there! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with Urban Decay. I used SWF, Pistol, Walk of Shame, Desperation and Venus. I tried different color placement for this look and I’m trying to decide if I like it or hate it.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Walk of Shame to the browbone and upper crease. Pat SWF onto the lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
2. Apply Pistol to the crease. Blend Silk Naturals Welcome Matte on top of Pistol.
3. Deepen the outer upper crease with Desperation, then use a bit of Welcome Matte on top. Line the outer lower lash line with Desperation.
4. Line the waterline and the outer upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
5. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows with Venus.
What do you think of the soft Urban Decay Pink Pistol look? Do you like pink and grey together?
Tags: Grey Look, Pink Look, Urban Decay
cute. earth tone eye make up
nice n simple…….
I think this looks super classy and amazingly well done. I’m not usually one for neutrals, but you rock it!
That look is so beautiful gradient and blended.
Looks really nice.
Thank u, I learn so much
Love this! I like the placement and the soft, but edgy look. Something I will definitely try to reproduce. Thank you!
I like it! Its definitely more ‘neutral’ but I really like the pink and grey together
I really need to get some of this and try this look I think it would go good with black hair