Press SampleI Bought ThisAffiliate Links
Happy Sunday! Last night I went out for my friend’s birthday and this is the look I wore out. We went to Hamburger Mary’s to see a drag show. It was my first drag show (watching RuPaul’s Drag Race doesn’t count). It was very entertaining.
If you’re following me on Instagram, you saw pictures from the show last night.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start with Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone and crease. Apply Inglot AMC Shine 36 to the lid, lower crease and inner v.
2. Create a sharp line with Makeup Geek Peacock at the outer lid going to the outer crease, and shade a tiny bit inwards. Then blend inwards with the color.
3. Dab a tiny bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy at the outer upper crease and feather it down towards the outer lid and in towards the crease. Then apply Meow Warlock on the Pixie Epoxy.
4. Apply Peacock to the outer lower lash line. Dab Pixie Epoxy at the outer upper and lower lash line. Apply Warlock on top of the Pixie Epoxy.
5. Line the upper and lower waterline with Buxom Pick Me Up. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner of the eyes with Urban Decay Aura (blue).
6. Dust a bit of Urban Decay Aura on the lid. Add mascara.
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Inglot AMC Shine 36 – lid and lower crease
Makeup Geek Peacock – outer lid and outer crease, blended inwards into the crease, outer lower lid
Meow Warlock (Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – outer lid, outer crease, outer upper and outer lower lash line
Urban Decay Aura (blue) – highlight, inner corners, lid
Buxom Pick Me Up liner – waterline
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair – lightly dusted on my red spots
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Fair – under eyes
Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away Collagen Eye Serum – used to blend out the under eye concealer
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – used to set the concealer
NARS Desire – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo Highlighter – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Anarchy – to line and fill in lips, then blotted
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb in Pump It Up Pink
What did you do Saturday Night? Did you have fun?
Tags: Blue Look, Buxom, Inglot, It Cosmetics, Makeup Geek, Meow Cosmetics, Silver Look, Teal Look, Too Faced, Urban Decay
Super pretty~ I just love your hair!
I love the colors in the eye makeup, and the bright lips fit perfectly with it!
DarthNancy Thank you <3
Pingback: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint Review | Phyrra | Beauty for the Bold